An added benefit to the patients at Park Cities Personal Physicians is Dr. Matthew Davis.
He is an internist who is also board certified in Sports Medicine. While he doesn’t promise the same availability of Dr. Sarah Davis, patients can make appointments to see him regarding sports medicine and musculoskeletal injuries. Patients can be seen for this in Dr. Sarah Davis’s office and, best of all, these services are included in the annual fee!
Dr. Davis’s sports medicine experience is extensive and includes:
- Team internist for FC Dallas professional soccer team 2000-2005
- Assistant team physician for SMU athletics 2000-present
- Event coverage for White Rock Marathon 1999-present
- Event coverage for Golden Gloves 1999-present
- Assistant Clinical Professor UTSW sports medicine fellowship 2006 and 2007
- Author of Expert Guide to Sports Medicine, Philadelphia: American College of Physicians; 2005
- Author of Case Report: Collapse in a Young Runner, The Physician and Sports Medicine 1997;(7):9-100
His personal interests include coaching youth soccer, triathlons, and spending time with his family.